Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all aspects of parallel and distributed processing, ranging from theory to practice, from small to the largest parallel and distributed systems and infrastructures, from fundamental computational problems to full-fledged applications, from architecture, compiler, language and interface design and implementation, to tools, support infrastructures, and application performance aspects. Euro-Par’s unique organization into topics provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience.
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel and original research results in areas of parallel and distributed computing covered by the List of Topics.
|29 April 2022|
|24-26 August 2022|
- Papers must be in PDF format and should not exceed 14 pages (including references) and 7500 words.
- Papers must be formatted in the Springer LNCS style: www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
- Papers that don’t meet these requirements might be rejected without a review.
- Contributions submitted elsewhere or currently under review will not be considered.
- All submitted papers will be checked for originality by Springer iThenticate. Papers which show an insufficient originality might be rejected without a review.
- Global Chair: George Papadopoulos, University of Cyprus
- Local Chair: Nick Brown, EPCC, University of Edinburgh
- Global Chair: Jorge G. Barbosa, University of Porto
- Local Chair: Horacio González-Vélez, National College of Ireland
- Global Chair: Dimitrios S. Nikolopoulos, Virginia Tech
- Local Chair: Wolfgang Schreiner, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Global Chair: Ruggero G. Pensa, University of Turin
- Local Chair: Nikos Ntarmos, Huawei Technologies R&D UK
- Global Chair: Ivona Brandic, Vienna University of Technology
- Local Chair: Blesson Varghese, Queen's University Belfast
- Global Chair: Henning Meyerhenke, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany
- Local Chair: Ciaran McCreesh, University of Glasgow
- Global Chair: Gabriele Keller, Utrecht University
- Local Chair: Hans Vandierendonck, Queen's University Belfast
- Global Chair: Massimo Torquati, University of Pisa
- Local Chair: Chris Brown, University of St. Andrews
- Global Chair: Paolo Bientinesi, Umeå University
- Local Chair: Michael Bane, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Global Chair: Pedro Trancoso, Chalmers University of Technology
- Local Chair: Tom Spink, University of St Andrews